- Must be an undergraduate or non-degree post-baccalaureate business student
- Must be taking accounting, finance, or computer information systems
- Must have finished two years of collegiate courses and one upper-division course in their major outside the business core (e.g. ACC 304)
- Must have both a major GPA (upper-division courses outside the business core) and a cumulative GPA of 3.00
If you are unable to fulfill the requirements for membership, you may to take part in limited activities as a candidate.
- A candidate can be considered an individual who has not yet taken an upper-division class such as ACC 304 or has not yet met the GPA requirement
Candidates are not able to take part and enjoy the same privileges as a full member, but will be included in our e-mailing list and student network.
I. Unofficial Transcript from BroncoDirect
- Save a copy and send it online to Dr. Mary Im at firstname.lastname@example.org
II. Application and Waiver
- Fill out and give to a Director of Membership
- Available on the "Resources" tab under Membership Application & BAP Waiver
III. Membership Fee
- Payable to a Director of Membership
- $65 National Fee (one-time payment)
- $15 Quarter Fee (paid for each quarter or as a lump-sum)
Please follow this process in the order listed above.